My name is Jessica Johnson, the reigning Miss NC Pre-Teen Queen. I am 11 years old, in the 5th grade at Highland Creek Elementary in Charlotte, preparing to graduate and attend Northwest School of the Arts, majoring in theatre. Some of my school accomplishments include:
* News crew
* Safety Patrol
* Genius Hour
* Accelerated Reader
* A Honor Role
My hobbies are playing with our dog Miles, swimming, and traveling.
I aspire to be an actress & singer.
During my reigning year I have done many exciting things:
* Volunteered to help at a Benefit to honor those who lost their lives at Mother Emmanuel AME Church in Charleston, SC.
* Gave backpacks out at a back to school drive
* Volunteered at The Ronald McDonald House
* Met Mayor Jennifer Roberts and Congresswoman Alma Adams
* Sister Queens & I participated in the MLK Jr. Parade in Charlotte
* Sister Queen Faith Yeley & I appeared on Good Day Charlotte & WBTV News
* My family & I traveled to Anaheim Ca., for Nationals and had an AWESOME time!
My advice to my successor is to live every moment to the fullest, have fun with this title because the year goes by fast. Always be yourself, dream big, and work hard because if you do these things I promise you will go far.
I have truly enjoyed my year as your Miss NC Pre-Teen Queen. I will never forget this time and I thank my Director Matt Leverton for all the experiences & opportunities my title has afforded me.